Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com> on 2014/07/20 09:01:01 UTC

PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build failure

Hi,

ZooKeeper pre-commit build is failing continuously in these days. Following test case is failing, is this related to system changes. Any hint ?

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build/2208/testReport/org.apache.zookeeper.test/NioNettySuiteHammerTest/testHammer/

Error Message
Timeout occurred. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the timeout.

Stacktrace
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Timeout occurred. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the timeout.

Regards,
Rakesh

Re: PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build failure

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Did you see my email to this list and to builds@ a few days ago? See the thread

"ulimit changed with Apache Jenkins upgrade?"

(it would be great if you could "+1" that thread)

Patrick

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.