Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Balaji Varatharaj <bv...@datalinx.net> on 2003/01/28 19:53:26 UTC

How to get the java files for the classes compiled by XSLTC?

Hello,

we r using xsltc to compile the stylesheets
and this process results in creation of a jar file.

Im using the org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile
class to generate the xsltc jar file for us using the
'-j' option.

This jar file contains the class files which helps us
transform the xml.

my question is there any way we can get the java files
for the class files (in the jar file) that get generated
when we run xsltc compiler (org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile)?

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
Balaji V