Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by christian bindeballe <ot...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 12:52:58 UTC

Re: Is this thing possible?

Angelo Immediata schrieb:
> Hi first of all thanks for your answer.
> What i must do is to put in my portal a simple and or a complex web application developed also in .NET, asp etc... is this possible by cocoon and its portal block?

Sorry, I don't have any experience with ASP and .NET, but the way I
understand it, though I may be wrong and possibly someone else on the
list can correct me, if I am wrong, applications inside an application
coplet, are passed the request parameters directly. However, how and if
these simple and/or complex web apps that you want to develop are going
to be able to interact with Cocoon, I have no idea, since I haven't been
working with it so much.
Sorry, this is all I can say

regards,

christian