Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/06 18:45:53 UTC

[BLOCKER] AXIS-1649 (Re: Axis 1.2 RC2? Final?)

Glen,

Can you please take a look at this one?
(http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1649) before cutting RC2?

thanks,
dims

Re: Vote: RE: [BLOCKER] AXIS-1649 (Re: Axis 1.2 RC2? Final?)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jarek,

Am sure we can fix the problem if we know what the problem is....my
vote is to leave things as-s right now, BUT find your problem AND fix
it.

thx,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.