Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mohit Durgapal <du...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/14 06:41:35 UTC

how do you convert directstream into data frames

Hi All,

After creating a direct stream like below:

    val events = KafkaUtils.createDirectStream[String, String,
StringDecoder, StringDecoder](
      ssc, kafkaParams, topicsSet)

I would like to convert the above stream into data frames, so that I could
run hive queries over it. Could anyone please explain how this can be
achieved? I am using spark version 1.3.0

Re: how do you convert directstream into data frames

Posted by Mohit Durgapal <du...@gmail.com>.
Any idea anyone?