Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Kam K. Yee" <op...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 16:59:55 UTC

New features and fixes now available!!!

I have just released code for some fixes and new features that our IBM Team
has implemented. They can be found attached to their respective JIRA items:

242 - Security
243 - Dynamic discovery and aggregation of resource types
244 - Test/compliance framework for Muse
252 - Resource initialization and request dispatching issue when a resource
type name is a substring of another resource type
256 - Discovery based bootstrapping for advertisements
259 - Flexible test infrastructure and initial set of extensible functional
tests
278 - Clean-up and improve the build script
281 - Subscription Manager must throw faults on publish back to notification
producer

Feel free to give it a try it out and provide feedback.