Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Jens Offenbach <wo...@gmx.de> on 2017/05/24 15:57:42 UTC

OSGi Bundle Repository (OBR): Pull Requests for FELIX-5641 and FELIX-5644

Hallo,
I am currently in trouble with OBR 2.0.10. I am confronted with these two issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5644
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5641

FELIX-5644 is a hard blocker right now. It is a regression caused by FELIX-5611: BundleRepository must deal properly R5 index file with resources with relative path from the given repository’s URL.

There are two pull requests available. May someone please have a look:
https://github.com/apache/felix/pull/109
https://github.com/apache/felix/pull/110

Thank you very much!

Regards,