Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andrew Marlow <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/30 21:21:41 UTC

Visual Studio project files for VC8, VC9, VC10 using MPC

Hello,

Attached is a tarball containing a number of Visual Studio project files to
build activemq-cpp. I used MPC, MakeProjectCreator, to build them. This has
enabled me to build amqcpp for VC8 even though the vs2005 build directory is
missing from the release. The input files amq.mpc and amqbase.mpb are also
in the tarball. The command I used to generate the vc8 project file was:

$ mpc.pl -type vc8 --include . amq.mpc

Regards,

Andrew Marlow