Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/02 00:27:55 UTC

Re: Compiling Spark master (284771ef) with sbt/sbt assembly fails on EC2

This is a Scala bug - I filed something upstream, hopefully they can fix it
soon and/or we can provide a work around:

https://issues.scala-lang.org/browse/SI-8772

- Patrick

Posted by Shivaram Venkataraman <sh...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
Thanks Patrick -- It does look like some maven misconfiguration as

wget
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/scala-lang/scala-library/2.10.2/scala-library-2.10.2.pom

works for me.

Shivaram