Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 23:00:32 UTC

[VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

I would like to call a vote on the framework and main binaries in
order to make them available via maven. The jar artifacts, the
signature files, and MD5 message digests are available here:

http://people.apache.org/~pauls/felix-1.0.0-binary.html

Please vote to approve these release archives:

[ ] +1 Approve the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary releases.

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
> I would like to call a vote on the framework and main binaries in
> order to make them available via maven. The jar artifacts, the
> signature files, and MD5 message digests are available here:
>

> http://people.apache.org/~pauls/felix-1.0.0-binary.html
>

> Please vote to approve these release archives:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary releases.

+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards and thanks for your hard work !
Felix

[RESULT][VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main release.

* +1 votes from Marcel Offermans, Karl Pauls, Niclas Hedhman, Stuart
McCulloch, Clement Escoffier, Felix Meschberger,  Didier Donsez,
Carsten Ziegeler
* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available
via maven as soon as possible.

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
[X] +1 Approve the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary releases.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

RE: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 Approve the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary releases.

Clement

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
+1

On 07/08/07, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to call a vote on the framework and main binaries in
> order to make them available via maven. The jar artifacts, the
> signature files, and MD5 message digests are available here:
>

> http://people.apache.org/~pauls/felix-1.0.0-binary.html
>

> Please vote to approve these release archives:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary releases.

Cheers, Stuart

RE: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Didier Donsez <di...@imag.fr>.
[X] +1 Approve the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary releases.

Didier

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/07, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 August 2007 05:00, Karl Pauls wrote:
> > I would like to call a vote on the framework and main binaries in
> > order to make them available via maven. The jar artifacts, the
> > signature files, and MD5 message digests are available here:
>
> [x] +1 Approve the Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary releases.
>
> Just curious, will the previously released sources build these artifacts with
> those names??

Yes. All I did was to build the source - we need it like this for the
maven repo.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 framework and main binary release

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.