Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by "陈永明(昶风)" <yo...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2019/07/15 09:09:03 UTC

[DISCUSS][RIP15]RocketMQ IPv6 Support Project

Dear Apache RocketMQ Community:

We would like to propose a RIP[15] about RocketMQ IPv6 Support Project. RocketMQ does not currently support running in an IPv6 network environment. Therefore, we plan to make certain modifications to RocketMQ so that it can be deployed in both IPv4 and IPv6 network environments. Welcome to join us.

[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eVCEnb66x0PjNhAeUySzG6nlKuJpAjvOzumNgG9tcUs/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards
Chen Yongming

Re: Re: [DISCUSS][RIP15]RocketMQ IPv6 Support Project

Posted by "huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.
Good feature!It's very import that rocketmq can support ipv6 networking enviroments.I would like to join you to put this feature forward.

huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com

From: heng du
Date: 2019-07-16 07:13
To: dev; 陈永明(昶风)
CC: users
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS][RIP15]RocketMQ IPv6 Support Project
Excellent work, with the large scale application of IPV6 network, RocketMQ's support for ipv6 is so critical, I would like to work with you to put this feature forward.

陈永明(昶风) <yo...@alibaba-inc.com> 于2019年7月15日周一 下午5:09写道:

Posted by "huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.