Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kruthoff <kr...@gmx.ch> on 2009/06/08 11:28:16 UTC

QueueBrowser number of messages returns always AMQ 'maxPageSize'

1. I'm sending 1000 persistent messages to a queue, ttl 5min (no receiver is
connected)
2. I'm browsing the queue and count the messages
-> it always counts 200 messages, but not 1000.

I've seen that this matches exactly the 'maxPageSize' setting within
activemq, which is 200 by default. When I change this property to 10, it
returns 10.

I expect to browse the 'real' number of messages within a queue, not
maxPageSize messages.

Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe this is a bug in activemq 5.2?