Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ray Shi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/13 11:19:52 UTC

Create JDBC Data Source in JNDI Server

Hi there,

I would like to create the JDBC DataSource, UserTransaction, and
TransactionManager objects in the JNDI server in OFBIZ, which can then
be shared among the Entity Engine and other transaction management
support from third-party application frameworks.

Has anyone tried this or something similar before? I would really
appreciate if someone can share the experience or shed the light on
it.

Thanks in advance
Ray

Re: Create JDBC Data Source in JNDI Server

Posted by Ray Shi <ra...@gmail.com>.
Never mind. Figured it out by looking at the old JotmContainer code.

Ray