Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 11:35:41 UTC

Hbase InputFormat for multi-row + column range, how to do it?

Hi,

I know TableInputFormat and HFileInputFormat can both set ROW_START and
ROW_END, but none of them can set the column range (like what we do in
ColumnRangeFilter).

So how can I do column range in HBase InputFormat? Is there an
implementation available? If not, how much effort do you think it takes to
implement one?

Best,
--
Jianshi Huang

LinkedIn: jianshi
Twitter: @jshuang

Re: Hbase InputFormat for multi-row + column range, how to do it?

Posted by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com>.
I see and I'll try. Thanks Andrey!

Jianshi

Posted by Andrey Stepachev <oc...@gmail.com>.