Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Charles Daniels <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/04 09:30:26 UTC

[javadoc plugin] Attempts to resolve URLs for offlineLinks

I have set maven.javadoc.mode.online=false in my project.properties file and have included a value
for maven.javadoc.offlineLinks in the form url#packageListLoc, but the javadoc plugin still
attempts to resolve the URL, causing my build to fail when I am offline.  Aren't these property
setting supposed to allow the javadoc plugin to succeed when offline by not attempting to go
online?  Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Chuck