Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/06/03 00:01:08 UTC

is demo-stable the branch/release or the branch.

not usre about terminology.
I think since it is the stable it should be the release(zipfile).
or do we have a URL for the release.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Re: is demo-stable the branch/release or the branch.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It's because you need an Internet connection, we can't generalize

Jacques

From: "Matt Warnock" <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Like all coded pages (asp,php,shtml,jsp,ftl)
once the page is rendered you just see the results of the code in a browser.
you have to look at the page(widgets, ftl) on the server.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Matt Warnock sent the following on 6/3/2010 1:51 PM:

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
in FTL's you will see

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It's the variable svn image as you call it. You can ever check the Release.revision in the footer, yes svninfo

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.