Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by xinming he <xi...@apache.org> on 2020/07/17 02:25:28 UTC

[ANN] Welcome a new committer Gaoxinge

Hi, Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PMC, I am pleased to announce that gaoxinge[1] has
been
voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Gaoxinge, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

1. https://github.com/gaoxinge

Yours,
Xinming.

Re: [ANN] Welcome a new committer Gaoxinge

Posted by Xinge Gao <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone. My name is Gao Xinge. It's my honor to be a member of the
Dubbo project team. I am a developer engineer in TianRang Inc, and hope to
work with you to make the Dubbo community better.

Re: [ANN] Welcome a new committer Gaoxinge

Posted by stocks alex <al...@apache.org>.
Hi Xinge, welcome and thank u for do many contributions to dubbo-go
community in the passed one year.

YiXian Zou <yi...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月17日周五 上午11:53写道:

Posted by YiXian Zou <yi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.