Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/12/13 22:07:27 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2015 Travel Assistance Applications now open!

For everyone's/anybody's interest.

I am not aware that we will have a precense at ApacheCon America in April.
But on the other hand if anyone has the chance to visit it I would love to
help with whatever is needed to maybe do a presentation/talk or so.

Kasper