Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/02/07 17:06:54 UTC

Heads up, move to ComponentManager

All,

As a heads up, I intend to check changes into kernel that will begin
the transition to ComponentManager as well as migrate further to
using the URI addressing scheme for runtime artifacts. This checkin
will be a transition phase where Components are registered with
ComponentManager as well as their parent composite. The next step
will be to remove registration with the parent composite and then
refactor autowire to the resolution phase.

When the launcher is stable, I will integrate the ComponentManager
infrastructure with the new boot process.

Jim