Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Emiliano Menendez <em...@starmount.com> on 2014/10/27 21:51:47 UTC

apacheds-jdbm1 latest version?

I'm using apacheds 2.0.0-M17 for building a custom app, and apacheds-jdbm1
2.0.0-M3-SNAPSHOT. Today my Maven build stopped finding
apacheds-jdbm1-M3-SNAPSHOT in the Maven repo.
I search for apacheds-jdbm1 in search.maven.org and it shows 2.0.0-M2 as
the latest version. Could you guys confirm what's the official latest
version of apacheds-jdbm1?
Is it possible that in later versions of 2.0.0-M2, apacheds-jdbm1 was
merged into another artifact maybe?
Thanks,

Emiliano Menéndez

--
Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential
and only for the use of the intended addressee(s).  If you have received

Re: apacheds-jdbm1 latest version?

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:51 AM, Emiliano Menendez <em...@starmount.com>
wrote:

> I'm using apacheds 2.0.0-M17 for building a custom app, and apacheds-jdbm1
> 2.0.0-M3-SNAPSHOT. Today my Maven build stopped finding
> apacheds-jdbm1-M3-SNAPSHOT in the Maven repo.
> I search for apacheds-jdbm1 in search.maven.org and it shows 2.0.0-M2 as
> the latest version. Could you guys confirm what's the official latest
> version of apacheds-jdbm1?
> Is it possible that in later versions of 2.0.0-M2, apacheds-jdbm1 was
> merged into another artifact maybe?

there was no other version after 2.0.0-M2, may be you have added -M3 as a
dependency
in your custom app?

--
Kiran Ayyagari