Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tuomo L <tl...@cc.hut.fi> on 2003/05/08 12:56:17 UTC

Session transformer not working!

Hi,

I downloaded the latest CVS, and the Session Transformer stopped working
properly. This works (produces the whole authentication content, with
child "username" in it):

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/"/>

But this doesn't anymore (produces nothing):

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/username"/>

Is the transformer dependent on some other blocks or scratchpad I didn't
include in build this time? I tried with

<session:getxml context="request" path="/querystring"/> (in the examples)
and it doesn't work either.

-Tuomo

RE: Session transformer not working!

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok, thanks for spotting and reporting this!

It's fixed now.

Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Tuomo L <tl...@cc.hut.fi>.
This seems to work:

Posted by Tuomo L <tl...@cc.hut.fi>.
This seems to work:

Posted by Tuomo L <tl...@cc.hut.fi>.
Yes, I noticed. But still I can't pull any data out of the authentication
context with SessionTransformer. It works well in sitemap with the
AuthAction. All the values are returned as parameters ok.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi,