Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org> on 2019/08/20 00:35:44 UTC

Project sticker and #LoveApache badge for Apache Bigtop project

Hi,

I'd like to request project sticker and #LoveApache badge for Bigtop
project. This[1] is an image for the badge.

Thanks,
Youngwoo

1. http://www.apache.org/logos/loveapache/bigtop.png

Re: Project sticker and #LoveApache badge for Apache Bigtop project

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Great!

Thanks a lot, Sharan.

Youngwoo

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Youngwoo

Posted by Andrew Garza <ag...@gmail.com>.
I am in dire need of community help. My phone is hacked and i need help
clearing up this situation. I have been targeted and i am concerned they
are trying to gain access to my information and cause a havoc in the
system. If not i need permission to do so i cam forward info so if
nessecary we can reverse the situation. Please advise as soon you can with
a community responce.

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Andrew,

Posted by Andrew Garza <ag...@gmail.com>.