Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Felipe Gutierrez <fe...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/20 09:58:06 UTC

Operators in Flink

Hi,

I have a doubt about Flink operators implementation and I am trying to
search some link on the internet about this
Do the operators in Flink are compiled and fused at runtime? Do you guys
have a link that can explain to me how it is implemented in Flink?

Kind Regards,
Felipe
*--*
*-- Felipe Gutierrez*

*-- skype: felipe.o.gutierrez*
*--* *https://felipeogutierrez.blogspot.com
<https://felipeogutierrez.blogspot.com>*

Re: Operators in Flink

Posted by Felipe Gutierrez <fe...@gmail.com>.
thanks Robert, I will definitely have a look at it.

*--*

Re: Operators in Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Felipe,