Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/03 15:03:35 UTC

samples apps -- reworking the project models

All--

  Solicitiing assistance here...  I've reworked two samples
applications: netui-samples and wsm-blank into the web/ + src/ project
models.  There are still the rest of the samples to work on; any
chance that someone could grab a couple and reorganize them?

  The samples left to do include:

netui-jsf
controls-spring
netui-samples
wsm-addressbook
wsm-addressbook-enhanced
wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL
wsm-blank
wsm-employee
wsm-samples

  Thanks for any help!

Eddie

Re: samples apps -- reworking the project models

Posted by Changshin Lee <ia...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 8, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Jongjin Choi wrote:

> Hi, ias.
>
> If you change the log level of Axis to debug in your
> log4j.properties file,
> you can see the stacktrace in the tomcat consonle.
>
> hope this help.

It definitely helped me fix it. Now wsm-samples build script packs a
war with the log4j.properties (DEBUG level) so that you can see
detailed messages on the fly.

Cheers,

Ias

Posted by Jongjin Choi <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, ias.

Posted by Changshin Lee <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Chad--

  Apologies; I forgot that you'd fixed that.  I'll resolve the issue
because the sample is now completely independent of the old
samples/controls-db JAR.

Eddie

Posted by Chad Schoettger <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Carlin--

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hey Eddie,

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Changshin Lee <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlin,

On Nov 3, 2005, at 11:39 PM, Carlin Rogers wrote:

> Hi Ias,
>
> I've got the wsm-employee changes local on my machine and will
> check them
> into the trunk later today.

OK, I'll focus on wsm-addressbook* and wsm-samples.

Thanks,

Ias

> Eddie, I will also do the netui-jsf sample.
>
> Thanks,
> Carlin
>

> On 11/3/05, Changshin Lee <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> All--
>>>
>>> Solicitiing assistance here... I've reworked two samples
>>> applications: netui-samples and wsm-blank into the web/ + src/
>>> project
>>> models. There are still the rest of the samples to work on; any
>>> chance that someone could grab a couple and reorganize them?
>>>
>>> The samples left to do include:
>>>
>>> netui-jsf
>>> controls-spring
>>> netui-samples