Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Daniel Gonzalez <go...@gonvaled.com> on 2012/09/12 17:12:42 UTC

Problems upgrading from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0

Hi,

I have just performed an upgrade from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0. My databases are
there, my desing documents are there.
I can access futton, I can login. So far, everything ok!

But when I access any view, futton just stalls. I have taken a look at the
log, and I see lots of messages like this:

[Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:22:38 GMT] [error] [<0.990.0>] OS Process Error
<0.1122.4> :: {os_process_error,
                                                    {exit_status,1}}

Accessing the "Status" page blocks futton.
I have also tried to run the test suite (first test, "basics") without
success. I have attached a log.

How can I troubleshoot this? Is there any information on how to upgrade
from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Problems upgrading from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0

Posted by Daniel Gonzalez <go...@gonvaled.com>.
Sorry, here is the friendpaste:
https://friendpaste.com/6ymiESe75SxVO3xmXMFYi6
I have upgraded by manually reinstalling erlang and couchdb.
It is indeed Ubuntu 8.04.

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.