Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2008/07/29 11:27:01 UTC

when will maven-scm-1.1 be released?

Hi folks!

Since there has been a discussion about the maven-scm-1.1 due date in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-182
, I'd like to ask if you guys (and girls if any) have something in mind with maven-scm-1.1?

Is there a chance to get it released and packaged with maven-2.0.10?

Aditional question: What docs do we still need for adding all the info about the maven-scm-providers-git to the proper pages (scm matrix, etc). Please provide a list, and I will provide patches.

LieGrü,
strub

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
http://de.overview.mail.yahoo.com

Re: when will maven-scm-1.1 be released?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Was http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-374 already applied? That
seems like the last thing needed for the release.

I think the only necessary patch is for http://maven.apache.org/scm/scms-overview.html
  if it isn't done already, but obviously any additional docs you want
to submit to help describe how to use it would be particularly helpful.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Brett

--