Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> on 2018/08/24 23:45:56 UTC

[Perk] Sharing the love for Flink Forward

Hi Beam Community!

As you know, Apache Beam is a big supporter of Apache Flink - pun intended
;) - and because Google Cloud is a proud sponsor of Flink Forward we have
10 passes for members of our Apache Beam community to attend the event in
Berlin this Sept. 3rd & 4th for free.

If you're interested in one of the passes please reach out to me
(gris[at]apache[dot]org), the only requisite is obviously that you love the
Flink+Beam combo.

Happy Friday!

Re: [Perk] Sharing the love for Flink Forward

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Just wanted to chime in here and say that Flink Forward is a great
conference. You get to meet lots of people from the Flink community from
all over the world, committers as well as end users. There are awesome
talks as well. Plus, you get to travel to Berlin which, if you haven't
been, I highly recommend.

So I expect the passes to be gone soon :)

Cheers,
Max

On 25.08.18 01:45, Griselda Cuevas wrote:
> Hi Beam Community!
>
> As you know, Apache Beam is a big supporter of Apache Flink - pun
> intended ;) - and because Google Cloud is a proud sponsor of Flink
> Forward we have 10 passes for members of our Apache Beam community to
> attend the event in Berlin this Sept. 3rd & 4th for free.
>
> If you're interested in one of the passes please reach out to me
> (gris[at]apache[dot]org), the only requisite is obviously that you love
> the Flink+Beam combo.
>
> Happy Friday!

Max