Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pulkit Singhal <pu...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 18:22:41 UTC

@Field annotation support

Hello All,

When I use Maven or Eclipse to try and compile my bean which has the
@Field annotation as specified in http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solrj
page ... the compiler doesn't find any class to support the
annotation. What jar should we use to bring in this custom Solr
annotation?

Re: @Field annotation support

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Pulkit Singhal
<pu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok then, is this the correct class to support the @Field annotation?
> Because I have it on the path but its not working.

yes , it is the right class. But, what is not working?

Posted by Pulkit Singhal <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
solrj jar