Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Neil Doody <ne...@interserveis.co.uk> on 2004/12/02 17:29:22 UTC

[users@httpd] Signal 11 from FreeBSD 5.3 amd 64 and Apache 2.0.52/PHP 4.10RC1 with MPM worker threads

Whenever I compile apache to use worker threads on my FreeBSD 5.3
system, certain php scripts that worked on a none threaded version give
out Signal 11 problems, like this :-

Dec  2 16:21:54 svr1 kernel: pid 93606 (httpd), uid 80: exited on signal
11

Some basic PHP scripts work fine, I am not sure if this is a PHP problem
or an Apache problem?  It is only in threaded mode of Apache.

Apache configure :-

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-deflate --enable-so
--enable-rewrite --enable-ssl --enable-logio --enable-vhost-alias
--enable-rule=SSL_SDBM --with-mpm=worker --enable-threads

PHP configure :-

./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
--with-gd --with-zlib --with-jpeg-dir