Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 10:04:41 UTC

[RESULT] Adriano Crestani for Tuscany Committer

Passed with PPMC +1 from lresende, ajborley, antelder, robbinspg, jsdelfino,
kelvingoodson, svkrish, rfeng, slaws
and no -1s

Welcome to the project Adriano.

Re: [RESULT] Adriano Crestani for Tuscany Committer

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Niclas,

It's Sam, Geir and myself.

-- dims

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [RESULT] Adriano Crestani for Tuscany Committer

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thank guys, I will try to do my best for the community ; )

Adriano Crestani