Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@apache.org> on 2016/10/07 01:08:52 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Pirk 0.2.0-incubating Release

Hi Guys,

The PPMC vote for the Apache Pirk 0.2.0-incubating release has passed. We
kindly request that the IMPC now vote on the release..

The PPMC vote thread is located here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/eeef01a2ed65e1c0919e08830d91279f40c94690fb76bc86ddc48c3d@%3Cdev.pirk.apache.org%3E

The artifacts can be downloaded here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pirk/0.2.0-incubating/

or from the Maven staging repo here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepirk-1006

All JIRAs completed for this release can be viewed here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
ctId=12320320&version=12338108

The artifacts have been signed with key : 1FD8849B

The vote will run for at least 72 hours and will close on Sunday, October 9.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1, accept as the official Apache Pirk 0.2.0-incubating release
[ ] -1, do not accept as the official Apache Pirk 0.2.0-incubating release
 because...

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Apache Pirk 0.2.0-incubating Release

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Forwarding my +1 (binding) from the podling dev list.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 07/10/16 13:14, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +1 binding
>
> I checked:
> - name including incubating
> - signature and hashed good
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - LICENSE and NOTICE good
> - Files have Apache header except this file [1]. Please fix in the next release.

This file is generated by the javadoc tool.  We are not modifying it
(incl. not putting in a copyright) and it is excluded in our RAT checks.

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Moving my vote from dev@