Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Tobias Fink <fi...@fasihi.net> on 2019/03/04 08:08:01 UTC

AW: References to org.apache.poi.POIXMLTypeLoader in ooxml-security-1.1.jar: NoClassDefFoundError

Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

We were able to get around the issue by not calling the createExtractor method.
Honestly, I have no idea why we switched to ooxml-security-1.1.jar a long time ago, some classes were missing at runtime when we used poi-ooxml-schemas, and we didn't create a documentation for this issue.

As we can avoid the issue, I cannot spend any more time in investigating it.

Thank you and best regards,

Tobias Fink
Software Development

Fasihi GmbH - Donnersbergweg 4 - 67059 Ludwigshafen - Germany
Geschäftsführer Saeid Fasihi, Rolf Lutzer - Firmensitz Ludwigshafen a. Rh.
Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen - HRB 60601