Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2017/04/19 08:25:49 UTC

Fwd: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a Podling Shark Tank!

Hi all

I am not sure, whether you got this.

I strongly suggest to participate.

Regards
Felix

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>>
Betreff: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a Podling Shark Tank!
Datum: 19. April 2017 um 07:10:15 MESZ
An: "general@incubator.apache.org<ma...@incubator.apache.org>" <ge...@incubator.apache.org>>
Kopie: rvs@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>, apachecon-discuss@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>
Antwort an: <ge...@incubator.apache.org>>

Hi!

if you are (or anybody you know who's passionate about your project is)
going to travel to Miami for ApacheCON we've got an awesome
opportunity for you to showcase your project. Even if you don't have
talks scheduled in the regular program, consider doing a lighting talk
at Podling Shark Tank:
    https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACNA17PodlingSharkTank

You've got nothing to lose (in fact, the opposite: you're likely to get
a prize!) and you will get a chance to receive feedback that might
actually help you grow your community and ultimately graduate to the
TLP status. Given our awesome panel of judges:
    * Sally Khudairi
    * Jim Jagielski
    * Justin Mclean
We guarantee this to be a fun and useful event for your community!

Please sign up on the wiki ASAP. The time is running out!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. If you have *any* questions whatsoever, but especially if you have
questions on logistics please email me directly.

Re: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a Podling Shark Tank!

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Even invoked "forgot password" (although I know I have it correct) but no
email received in 20 minutes...

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Matt Rutkowski/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Cc:     Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>
Date:   04/19/2017 07:55 AM
Subject:        Re: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a
Podling Shark Tank!

For some reason, my Wiki login info (which I know is correct) is not
working to add to the list...

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org, Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>
Date:   04/19/2017 05:21 AM
Podling Shark Tank!

Can someone put my name for OpenWhisk?

I'm currently traveling only with my phone, can't seem to get my wiki
login info.

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

> On Apr 19, 2017, at 4:25 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am not sure, whether you got this.
>
> I strongly suggest to participate.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:
>
> Von: Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>>
> Betreff: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a Podling Shark
Tank!
mailto:general@incubator.apache.org>>

mailto:general-help@incubator.apache.org>

Re: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a Podling Shark Tank!

From:   Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org, Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>
Date:   04/19/2017 05:21 AM

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Thanks for taking the stab ! This will be great.

In all honesty, though, I think it was @Trevor who succeeded adding you, Carlos.

Regards
Felix

Re: Fwd: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a Podling Shark Tank!

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Gracias Matt and Felix

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks for adding us Felix...  it is/was an ACL issue.