Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by 佚名 <id...@qq.com> on 2014/05/28 09:13:58 UTC

How do I contribute to documentation?

I create a github project named "shiro-redis". It will helps people integrate shiro and redis. And it's used for many people and can be download from maven central repository already.
I wonder if I can add some information in this page: "http://shiro.apache.org/caching.html". But I don't know how to contribute to documentation. Is anybody can tell me how to checkout documentation from svn and how to commit it?

Alex Yang

Re: How do I contribute to documentation?

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@stormpath.com>.
Please issue a pull request to:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/site/trunk/

Thanks!