Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Patrick Davids <pa...@nubologic.com> on 2014/04/23 15:52:23 UTC

SOLVED / Re: Evaluating wickets ajax-response programatically

Martin, you made my day.

Thank you very much!
Patrick
P.s. concerning your other mail...
"self" member... dont really know, but does not lead into any script
errors, so I thought it might be correct. Was just a try... ;-)

Am 23.04.2014 15:19, schrieb Martin Grigorov:
> Hi,
>
> See
> https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-experimental/wicket-atmosphere/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/atmosphere/jquery.wicketatmosphere.js#L31
>
> Martin Grigorov
> Wicket Training and Consulting
>

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Patrick Davids <
> patrick.davids@nubologic.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> due to a very complex gui panel with many javascript we are using a
>> quite pure AbstractAjaxBehavior.
>>
>> I print out a callback url, I call it, and so on... and having an
>> onRequest() what nearly does the same as AbstractAjaxDefaultBehaviors
>> (just a bit different).
>> Its copy-paste, but I dont know how to solve it in a better way.
>>
>> Everything looks good, so far...
>>
>> BUT...
>> when I add some components to the AjaxRequestTarget, the client-side
>> does not evaluate it.
>>
>> So, I had another look at wicket javascripts and found a js method
>> named, which is used on success:
>>
>> self.processAjaxResponse(data, textStatus, jqXHR, data, textStatus);
>>
>> "Hmm... should do what I want"...
>>
>> So I put it in my manuall Ajax.Calling scripts as success function, but
>> still nothing happens.
>>

>> Is there any magic evaluating the ajax-responses?
>> Can someone give my an hint?
>>
>> Thanx a lot
>> Patrick

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Patrick Davids

nuboLOGIC GmbH & Co. KG
Kieler Str. 103-107 • 25474 Bönningstedt

Tel.: +49 40 228539 732
Email: patrick.davids@nubologic.com

http://www.nubologic.com

Handelsregister: HRA6819 Pi  | Amtsgericht Pinneberg

Geschäftsführung der Verwaltungsgesellschaft
Daniel Fraga Zander

HRB10145Pi | Amtsgericht Pinneberg