Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/06/01 15:47:40 UTC

Externally Setting Up WSO2 CEP with stratos

Hi All,

I have done $subject. Can anyone tell how can I ensure that stratos and cep
are connected?

Thanks in advance.
*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836

Re: Externally Setting Up WSO2 CEP with stratos

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Also, I guess if you are using external CEP, you need to give your external
CEP information in the following file. Otherwise, Stratos will use the
internal CEP bundled with the Stratos distribution itself.

*$STRATOS_HOME/repository/conf/thrift-client-config.xml*

Thanks.

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Thanks Raj.

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.