Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2010/02/19 02:58:34 UTC

tomahawk theme

Have people had a chance to look at the tomahawk theme yet?  I'd like
to have a vote to switch the default theme to tomahawk.  It's much
more usable than bizznesstime(doesn't have the right column issue,
which is completely unusable, with any middle content that is too wide).

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
There are unclosed elements in the main navigation:

   <h2>Applications</h2>
   <ul>
     <li>
       <ul class="main">
         <li>
           <ul class="primary">
             <li >...</li>
           </ul>
         </li>
         <li>
           <ul class="secondary">
             <li >...</li>
           </ul>
         </li>
       </ul>
???

-Adrian

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This theme looks great guys - fantastic work.  The container and drop downs really are easy to use and make a lot of sense.  The only constructive criticism that I have is that I like the Bizzness Time theme's font and forms inside a good bit better - not the size, but the font itself.  The font here appears to have been pulled from the flat grey days and that was never my favorite even then.

Anyways, great stuff.

Cheers,
Ruppert

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.
Hey,

i think i found another little bug in the menu.
The Application menu and Application name images didn't fit to the menu
background. Seems that they are displaced (only one or two pixel). Maybe
someone can have a look.

--
http://www.lynx.de

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by bsreekanth <ba...@yahoo.com>.
Hello.. I too been using it, and thanks for the contribution. One issue I
just noted. The header section and the body doesn't really align. The header
section is kind of fixed width, but the rows in body section stretches out.
There is a split in the header section of this forum as well. The attached
picture would make it easier.
 tested: r912185

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in trunk at revision 912269
Thank you Scott for reporting.

-Bruno

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
It was on the demo site but not the latest version, the timeduration
prohibited start up....

i am now updating it to the latest trunk version

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sascha,
I think i have already ported the layered lookups stuff on tomahawk.
Could you please give a look to the menu persistence that has been
reported by Scott? I was not able to fix it yet.
Thank you.
Bruno

Re: tomahawk theme

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.