Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Timo Erbach . netbixx" <te...@netbixx.com> on 2006/09/22 16:00:47 UTC

Geronimo docbase

Hello,

how can I change the docbase for webapps.
DonĀ“t wana use the deploy directory.

Regrads
Timo

Re: Geronimo docbase

Posted by raxpl <ra...@ANGLESEY.GOV.UK>.
Don't know if this is what you're after, but I "remote deploy" most of the
time using a source folder on a storage device, I don't use hot deployment
in the "deploy" folder. I think you can do this from the console, I usually
do it from command line:

java -jar <geronimo home>/deployer.jar --user <system use name> --password
<password> deploy <application war file path>