Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Dietz, Randall" <ra...@dietz.id.au> on 2014/12/18 01:00:08 UTC

Tasks to start with

Hi,

Are there any particular Jira issues that you would like me to work
on that can help me learn more about the Kalumet code base?

cheers -- Randall

Re: Tasks to start with

Posted by "Dietz, Randall" <ra...@dietz.id.au>.
Well, I guess we could always tweet messages to the agents...

Which Jira issue refers to this?

And in regards to being Apache compatible, is there a "standard" framework
used by ASF projects?

Re: Tasks to start with

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--