Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shumbola <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/01 07:31:08 UTC

MarkupNotFound Exception

Sometimes I'm get this exception:
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup not found.
Component class: uz.shumbola.signin.SSLSignIn
Enable debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of
all filenames tried
 at
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupCache.getMarkupStream(MarkupCache.java:121)
at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.getAssociatedMarkupStream(MarkupContainer.java:331)
at org.apache.wicket.Page.onRender(Page.java:1415)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:1924)
at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:927)
at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycle.redirectTo(WebRequestCycle.java:165)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.PageRequestTarget.respond(PageRequestTarget.java:59)
at uz.shumbola.MyApplication$3.respond(MyApplication.java:159)
at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1037)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1107)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1176)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:499)
at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:255)
at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet(WicketServlet.java:126)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:104)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:45)
at winstone.ServletConfiguration.execute(ServletConfiguration.java:249)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.forward(RequestDispatcher.java:335)
at
winstone.RequestHandlerThread.processRequest(RequestHandlerThread.java:244)
at winstone.RequestHandlerThread.run(RequestHandlerThread.java:150)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

SSLSignIn class extends WebPage and has no associated markup. It just checks
if SSL attributes are present in request and redirects to appropriate page
by using setResponsePage.
The strange thing is that usually there is no such an exception. It pops up
sometimes..
What could be the reason for this?

shumbola

Re: MarkupNotFound Exception

Posted by shumbola <sh...@yahoo.com>.

Eelco Hillenius wrote:

>> SSLSignIn class extends WebPage and has no associated markup. It just
>> checks
>> if SSL attributes are present in request and redirects to appropriate
>> page
>> by using setResponsePage.
>> The strange thing is that usually there is no such an exception. It pops
>> up
>> sometimes..
>> What could be the reason for this?
>
> That does sound strange. First step to know what is going on is to
> make it reproducable. Just to get out of the problem, you could just
> add some markup file to it. Or... why use a page in the first place?
> Why not let a custom request cycle, component instantation listener or
> for instance servlet filter do this?
>
> Eelco

Thanks for reply, Elco.

I first encountered this on Websphere server. I'm using wicket-snapshot 1.3
from July 30, and the only way it can work (at least for me) under Websphere
I'm using wicket servlet instead of wicket filter.
That could be a problem.

Re: MarkupNotFound Exception

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.