Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/07/20 03:50:45 UTC

request-map security https="true"

I made a assumption that if this is set to true it would only handle
https request.
I am finding that http are also handled.

Is this by design?

Re: request-map security https="true"

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
from your response I can tell I am already on the wrong assumption.
I thought it was tho handle incoming pages.
it is to define how the responses will be shown, http or https.
Thanks.

David E. Jones sent the following on 7/19/2006 6:57 PM:

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.