Posted to user@struts.apache.org by senthil Kumar <se...@tarangtech.com> on 2005/12/19 11:40:40 UTC

Problem with RESET button.

Hi All.,

In my JSP I have the  lot of input field and provide the RESET and  NEXT Button. While clicking next button I am doing form validation for input filed.

My problem is ,When page gets loaded and give input field value and click RESET button,all values are gets Resets. Fine.

Enter input value and click NEXT Button, if validation fails and error msg showing in the screen. Now if you click the RESET Button, the values are not get clear.  What can do?.

This my RESET button code.

<TD><html:reset styleClass="border1" property="clear"  tabindex="9" value="Reset" tabindex="9"/>

Thnaks in Advance
Senthil S
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved