Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prateek Dua <pr...@go-mmt.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/07 08:12:39 UTC

JMeter Thank You Note Blog

Hi Everyone,

I've written a blog  on -- how JMeter  helped me out in understanding & building my concepts in Load + Performance Testing. And how I implemented it in my current & previous Organizations to complete my tasks.

I owe JMeter Engineering & User Community a big thanks and tried to pay bit of that in my article.

Please go through it & share your feedback.

https://medium.com/@prateek.dua/my-experience-with-apache-jmeter-from-basic-web-performance-checks-to-high-scalable-load-tests-fa7700121d3b

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6695722191163551744/

Thanks,
Prateek

The contents of this email, including the attachments, are privileged and confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither the sender nor the company accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any).