Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/07/07 02:19:40 UTC

[VOTE] pre2 release

I think we're ready to do the pre2 release and announce mass-checks.

Vote.

+1 is my vote

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: [VOTE] pre2 release

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 06:29:08PM -0700, Dan Quinlan wrote:
> We can easily fix this after pre2.  There's going to be another set of
> mass-checks and at least a pre3, so there's no reason to delay pre2 for
> this patch.

BTW: I just moved 3359 to the 3.0.0 queue since it just got a patch sent
in.  I think it should be applied before the mass-checks are announced
since it fixes an issue with "mass-check -j 1".  Interestingly, that's
the only place it'll have a problem in our code.  <G>

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Linux doesn't dictate how I work, I dictate how Linux works." - Eric Crampton

Re: [VOTE] pre2 release

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.

Re: [VOTE] pre2 release

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> I think we're ready to do the pre2 release and announce mass-checks.

I would like to see the fix for 3571 checked in along with my
spamd_ssl.t test case first, but I won't vote against a pre2 release if
everyone wants to go ahead without 3571 in there.

  -- sidney

Re: [VOTE] pre2 release

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
+1