Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Bill Blough <de...@blough.us> on 2018/04/29 22:29:23 UTC

GTest migration update

I've completed the migration to google test for neethi, util, as well as
the axis core.  Combined with the previous work on gutthila and and
axiom, I believe this wraps up the migration for the bulk of the
project. (note, this is for autotools only)

There are a couple of minor bits that I haven't migrated yet - the tests
in the tools directory (for tcpmon, etc) and the external server tests
located in the itest directory.  These are still on my TODO list, but
I'm thinking about tackling some higher priority stuff and coming back
to them, a little later.

I've also published the coverage info for neethi [1], util [2], and axis
core [3].

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Regards,
Bill

[1] https://home.apache.org/~billblough/axis2c_coverage/neethi/2018-04-28/
[2] https://home.apache.org/~billblough/axis2c_coverage/util/2018-04-29/