Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by apc <ap...@apc.kg> on 2011/05/26 09:27:05 UTC

Re: will jmeter supports .net application

Your question is so short, so my answer be that way: Yes, it supports
everything :)

Further details depends...

RE: User Parameter variable in JDBC Connection Configuration

Posted by Be...@sungard.com.
Thank you Sebb, this is highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards
Benedict Nkosi
Performance Tester

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Chian Zhong..." <cz...@modeln.com>.
I see, thanks!

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Chian Zhong..." <cz...@modeln.com>.
Hi Benedict:

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by apc <ap...@apc.kg>.
Well, start with http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/ and
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/

There is no need to copy all this knowledge here.

Re: will jmeter supports .net application

Posted by apc <ap...@apc.kg>.