Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/27 12:04:43 UTC

Typo in org.apache.hadoop.examples.RandomTextWriter

Hi,

I think there is a small typo in comment
org.apache.hadoop.examples.RandomTextWriter class on line 253.(
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/examples/RandomTextWriter.java
)

The array is *1000 *element size not 100. Although in comment and trivial,
it can be confusing. Can anyone correct it ? or is this my time to make my
first yarn commit ? :)

Thanks,
Dharmesh

Fwd: Typo in org.apache.hadoop.examples.RandomTextWriter

Posted by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com>.
Realized that I should have mailed to mapreduce-dev list. Please ignore.

Thanks,
Dharmesh