Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> on 2020/10/04 17:07:30 UTC

ListAlternateRowColor bead

Hello,
I have started using the "ListAlternateRowColor" bead in my Jewel List controls but the background-color does not change for the selected item or for the highlighted item, over. The font color does change but the background-color does not.
I have looked at the TDJ and I see that it does work there but I have not found "the reason".
I don't have any custom styles, neither with the tag "style" nor with "className".

We can see the example in the ECharts project but I include a gif to show the behavior. [1]

Any ideas?

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/16F4jNBhJf1xu9BsX9uc_Kj36jYX0bitE/view?usp=sharing

Thx.
Hiedra.

RE: ListAlternateRowColor bead

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hi Carlos,
Thanks for bothering you.

I have done the test, just in case, but the result has been the same.
But the information has been great because I had problems loading the jsons of the Echarts Themes offline and this has solved it for me 😝

In my case I have configured:
        {
            "name": "Launch File Allow File Access - Royal ECharts (Debug version)",
            "type": "chrome",
            "request": "launch",
            "sourceMaps": true,
            //"runtimeExecutable": "/Applications/Brave Browser.app/Contents/MacOS/Brave Browser",
            "runtimeArgs": ["--allow-file-access-from-files", "--auto-ssl-client-auth"],
            "url": "file:///${workspaceRoot}/target/javascript/bin/js-debug/index.html",
            "webRoot": "${workspaceRoot}/target/javascript/bin/js-debug"
        }

Thx.
Hiedra

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria Jose,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: ListAlternateRowColor bead

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
(Edit…)
I forgot to say that I get the same result in Firefox, Edge, and IE11. I guess it has nothing to do with chrome?

Hiedra.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: ListAlternateRowColor bead

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Brian,
thanks for bringing this to my attention. Maybe we should do something to
make "getClassStyle" more generalistic...but I can't think of anything. Any
idea?
thanks

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hello Brian, Carlos.

For my part, I verify that I have several css files in my debug-compilation, in this order:

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,600,700" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="App.css">

And finally:
   var link = document.createElement("link");
   link.setAttribute("rel", "stylesheet");
   link.setAttribute("type", "text/css");
   link.setAttribute("href", "https://pro.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.13.0/css/all.css");
   document.head.appendChild(link);

With this order the ListAlternateRowColor doesn't work, but if I change the order and put the App.css first, IT DOES WORK.

I will be attentive in case someone responds to Carlos 😝

Thx.
Hiedra

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: ListAlternateRowColor bead

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hi Carlos,
Can you try again? I have shared it again and two colleagues have been able to open it.
I have also uploaded it to imgur [1]

Thx
Hiedra

[1] https://imgur.com/JAgkU5Y