Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/06/16 03:29:22 UTC

Establishment of Static Source Code Analysis

Hi Folks,
I don't know if anyone else noticed... some of our Russian compatriots have
set up a static auto bot to notify us of source code issues...
An example is as follows
I think this is great to be honest... with some peer review I think we
could take this seriously.
Out of curiosity is anyone responsible for this?
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: Establishment of Static Source Code Analysis

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Such bugs and vulnerabilities can be detected by Sonar (NUTCH-1109) as you
know. This is not accessible:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/site/publish/sonar.html#Sonar+Analysis
it
could be nice to check them periodically via a dashboard.

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.