Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com> on 2007/10/29 01:25:07 UTC

MNG-3244 [was RE: 2.0.8 Release Candidate]

Brian, are you suggesting that a POM property be used invoke the new
behaviour, and lack of it invokes existing behaviour? I'd be happy with
that.

William

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
That's the ideal scenario, but pom changes mean 2.1. I can't think of
any other way to handle this without causing even more havoc.